CEO/Senior Partner Neil Goldman has two global areas of expertise on which he speaks, trains, consults, facilitates and implements for clients: Leadership and Research.
- Neil’s research expertise stems from two decades of member/client, non-member/client and employee research experience.
- Neil’s leadership expertise is built on years of education and application. As CEO/Senior Partner for GCS, and former President of Member Research, he has presented and facilitated for hundreds of credit union executives and boards. He holds a doctorate degree in organizational leadership as well as an MBA from Pepperdine University.
- P2: Possibility and Positivity in an Ambiguous Time
- Building Shared Vision, Relevance, and Distinction in the Commodity World
- The Eight Great Drivers of Loyalty … and the Seven Sins You Must Avoid
- Managing by Missions: Driving and Sustaining Purpose in your Organization
- Research for Results: The 6P Process to turn Information into Action
- Steering the Wheel of Leadership
- Corporate Culture – Revealing the unspoken conversations and myths that drive your organization
- A Perfect 10: “Wowing” Customers/Members for Loyalty and Growth
- On Purpose: The Power of Personal and Organizational Focus
- Leading from any Chair – Personal Leadership, Personal Mastery